We do NOT fund retrospectively. The application is void if what you are applying for has already been purchased or taken place.
Further funding is not available for three years following a successful grant award.
Grants will not be made to named individuals for:
- Medical and dental treatment, including therapy
- Services and equipment provided in a care home operated by Barchester Healthcare or by any other care home company (e.g. adequate seating)
- Home improvements and property repairs
- Basic household items such as white goods, carpeting and furniture (including specialist beds and recliner chairs)
- Cars, driving lessons and holidays abroad
- Daily living costs (e.g. rent, utility bills, clothing) or repayment of debts
Grants will not be made to community groups and small charities for:
- Core/ running costs and salaries
- Indirect services such as help lines, website, newsletters, leaflets or research
- Major building projects or large capital projects, including minibuses
- Training of staff and training of volunteers
The Trustees reserve the right to put a cap on grants to a single charity (including all of its branches) in any one year.