We help people and groups based in England, Scotland and Wales.
Our funding focus is about connecting or re-connecting people with others in their local community. We support applications that combat loneliness and enable people to be active and engaged.
We help individuals, but please note that all applications for named individuals must be completed by a third party who knows the individual in a professional or community-based capacity.
We help individuals with:
- Mobililty equipment
- Vocational courses, if no statutory funding or Student Finance available
- Equipment to help combat isolation
- UK based holidays or a special day out.
We also help small community groups and small local charities. We do not have a formal definition for a small charity, but if a charity has financial reserves in the hundreds of thousands or millions, it is very unlikely that we would be able to help.
We help groups with:
- Activity projects
- Equipment and materials for use by members
- Member transport
- Day trips, outings and group holidays in the UK
Our grants range from £100 up to £5,000, with the average grant in 2020 being approx. £900.